18 September 2012

Update: Praying for Fellow Missionary

On 11 September blog, I asked you to prayer for a fellow missionary, Melinda Henderson. Melinda was facing biopsies for possible live cancer. She had already beat cancer before when this new "challenge" raised it's ugly head again.

I am more than happy to report that she got her lab reports back today... VICTORY! (in Jesus)

Here's what Melinda wrote:
The liver biopsy came back only as liver tissue and the breast biopsy came back that we are looking at two precancerous lesions. They suggest that I have those removed but it will not be any invasive surgery. We will follow up on that one step at a time.

Thank you Father for your healing and protective power over all of us.

There's not much more I can say or add to this great report, so I won't. Except, thank you to those that prayed for her and her family during this test.

Blessings from Bonn,
Rev. Lawrence Blakeslee
Missionary to Europe

No comments: