30 October 2008

Pics of Hailey Aliese Blakeslee

Albeit delayed but as promised, I am happy to post pictures of my newest grand child Hailey Aliese Blakeslee.

Born on 5 October 2008. Weighing in at 7lb 19oz (3.18kgs) and 19 inches long (48.2cm).

Looks like she is going to be a feisty one with a strong curiosity for the world she now lives in. The nurses told William and Stephanie that when she was being cleaned up after the delivery, she seemed like she was trying to lift her head around to see what was going on around her in the delivery room.

We know that she is going to be a happy baby. When the nurse gave the baby to Stephanie to hold and bond with after delivery, Hailey gave Stephanie a little grin when Stephanie stroked her little face.

I like happy Blakeslee babies. I'm sure that mom and dad do too since they have their hands full with two tiny tots, both under one year old. Bradley will be one year old on 5 December. ONLY the young can perform this feat.

When I asked if they knew what caused this "condition". They said "Yes".... Okay... I just wanted to check.

You'll notice that Hailey, like her “older” brother Bradley, arrived with a full head of hair.

Congratulations William and Stephanie for a job well done. Love you guys. Dad

All of God’s blessings on your families too,
Rev. Lawrence Blakeslee
Missionary to Europe & Asia

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! How beautiful!!!

I CANNOT imagine having children that close together! You'd have to shoot me! :)