13 February 2008

On My Way to... Actually the U.S.A.

Hi Everyone,
Tomorrow morning, I fly out of the Cologne/Bonn airport on my anual trip back to the States. I'll be arriving in Phoenix late Thursday afternoon.

I leave Phoenix the following morning to start five weeks of travel and ministering as I work my way across the U.S. all the way down to Tampa, FL. After Tampa, I start heading back towards Phoenix, returning back to the Valley of the Sun in late March.

This year I will only have less than two weeks in Phoenix before returning to Germany. It is going to be non-stop. If I don't get a chance to visit with you this year, please accept my apology now. I'll try to make it up to you next year. This will be one of the busiest trips planned in six years.

As I travel and time permits, I'll try to do some postings to keep you up to date.

Be blessed and be careful.

Talk to you soon.
Lawrence Blakeslee

No comments: