13 October 2007

Power House Church / Zurich, Switzerland

Yesterday, we finished up the Time of Refreshing Conference and it was incredible to the end. I already look forward to next year's conference if there is one. The decision to have them is done year by year.

Moving forward, I traveled down from Leysin to Zurich with my pastor friend, Desmond Frey and will be at his church in Zurich for the next few days.

Tim Redmond will be putting on a financial seminar, Sunday and Monday at Pastor Desmond's Power House church. We all had lunch together today along with Pastor John Sagoe from New International Church in Biel, Switzerland. This is my first time meeting both Tim and Pastor John.

Ministry in Ghana
Pastor John Sagoe came from Ghana in 1992 and is establishing orphanages and various childrens programs there now. It looks like he and I will be meeting in the future some time. He was very interested in my Kids Prayer Program and said he would be interested in having me go to Ghana to minister there in the future. After hearing all that he is doing there, I am excited about the possibilities of going. We will all see how this works out in the future and keep you posted as it develops.

It looks like I may extend my trip a few more days before returning to Bonn. Pastor Frey has invited me to go with him to Grenoble, France. He is going to minister there next weekend. There is a possibility I might be able to share about the Kids Prayer program. I am really believing God to open more and more doors to minister both the Kids Prayer program and preaching on God's divine healing.

I may not have much time to post during the upcoming week, since there will be a lot of travel and long days. Promise to catch you up as soon as possible.

Thanks for checking in and catching up.

Be blessed,
Lawrence

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read the blog. Thanx for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to them. I would like to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I agree but I think the collection should acquire more info then it has.