10 September 2007

Holland Trip Update


Dutch Rhema Day
All of you would agree that there is not enough time in a day. With the days quickly passing, I realized my need to update my blog with a couple of pictures from the pastor's meeting in Utrecht before it really becomes "old news".

We had about 30 in attendance which is less than last year but it also gave everyone a chance to "meet & greet" everyone, an advantage over last year. My presentation was "short & sweet". In hind sight I wished that I had brought a Power Point presentation along but didn't know that there was going to be a video projector and screen available for the meeting. My mistake in not asking enough questions.

It did make me realize that I need to believe God for these media tools for my own presentations in the future.


Hilversum International Christian Center
The day after the pastor's meeting my friends took me to an international church in Hilversum. It was a blessings to attend and be able to meet the pastor and some of the church's staff. The praise & worship was incredible and Holy Spirit inspired. After the service I complimented the worship leader, Rachel on her sensitivity to lead the congregation into God's Throne room to worship Him. It was wonderful.

In making a follow-up call the next day to Pastor Sebastiaan, I found out the receptionist, Katie, was originally from the Phoenix Metro area. I was sorry I missed meeting her the day before. But I am sure that I'll be back sometime in the near future and we'll meet face to face.

The trip was a success in many ways. Thank You Lord.
Blessings,
Lawrence

No comments: