14 September 2010

Upcoming Ministry Trip to Finland

Short & Sweet
I just updated my travel calendar for Helsinki area meetings and wanted to share it with you and my Finnish friends.


16 September
Hyvinkää Pentecostal Church
Palo-ojantie 1,
Hyvinkää, Finland

18 September
Mission Church
Men's Retreat (All Day)
Church’s Camping Facility
Ramsinniementie 31,
Helsinki, Finland

19 September
Vantaa International Christian Fellowship &
Metrokappeli Pentacostal Church
Combined morning service
Helsinki, Finland
www.vicf.fi

20 September
Full Gospel Business Men's Dinner Meeting
Hotelli Kuninkaantie
Lakelankatu 1,
Espoo, Finland


Plus the ministry, it looks like I will be taking a two hour ferry ride to Tallinn, Estonia to meet with Pastor Janno Pennsalu in Tallinn.

If you happen to think of me the next eight days, I would covet your prayers.

Blessings,

Rev. Lawrence Blakeslee
Missionary to Europe & Asia

No comments: