03 February 2010

Miscellaneous Stuff

No Comments
I wanted to let you know that I have turned off the "Comments" portion of my blog. Hopefully this will be temporary. No, it's not because of my "thin skin". For the last few weeks, I've had people use it to promote their products for sale. Putting strange comments and links on it. Nothing really bad thank God, but it was spam and they can go some where else.

I'll try to figure out a way that I can "control" or delay the comments before they are posted. That will eliminate the problem. I'm always happy to hear from you.

Europe Advance
On a better note, I'm working right now on my next posting for this blog. It will be about the European church planting group, Europe Advance, that I am working with in a major way along with my other minstry areas. Stay tuned!


Traveling to America
I'm making my annual trip to America on 16 February. I'll be in Phoenix first for a couple of weeks. Then heading to Florida to see my sons and grand kids. Can hardly wait. I'll be in the States until roughly the first week of April. Then return to a very busy next few months ministering in Estonia, Latvia and Finland. My first time there.

Tosimies Lehti
Just a few days ago, I sent my second article to Tosimies Lehti, the Finnish Christian magazine, about father's helping to teach their kids to pray. It will be published in a few weeks. What a blessing God has opened up for me to reach the Finnish.

Ministry Opportunities
If you would like me to share what God has put in my heart about children's ministry, men's ministry or Europe Advance, the church planting group, I am available. Contact me by email listed here.

Blessings,
Rev. Lawrence Blakeslee
Missionary to Europe & Asia

No comments: