26 August 2007

Greetings From Holland

Greetings from Utrecht, The Netherlands.
It is always such a blessing to be in Holland. I love these people and this country.

The Pastor's Meeting
Praise The Lord, yesterdays pastor's luncheon and meeting went very well. I met a number of new people and pastors and renewed some past friendships. The response to my presentation on the Kid's Prayer program was very well received. Now it is time to follow-up with the churches that expressed and interest in the program. I'll do a little of that while I am still in Holland and when I get back to Germany late Wednesday night. Thanks for your prayers, they are always appreciated.

When I get home I'll post some pics from the meeting and give you a few more details.

This morning I am visiting an International church Hilversum. They do the entire service in English. This will be my first time at this church, so I'm looking forward seeing how they do church.

Got to go for now and finish getting ready before my friends Bernard and Claudia pick me up.

God Bless you and thank you for checking in on my blog. The numbers are growing and 99% of my friends don't know about the blog yet as I "test drive" it a bit to get the bugs worked out. Guess it's our little secret but hopefully not for long.

Jesus loves you and so do I.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I am so glad thngs went well. How did it go with your friend today? I was praying at lunch when I read your FSM update.
Love ~ Tiff