22 August 2007

Good Morning
This Saturday, August 24, I will be attending a small luncheon conference of Dutch pastors in Utrecht, The Netherlands. During that time I will be able to present the Kid's Prayer program and be available to set future appointments to preach and teach it in their local churches.

For me the Dutch have always been a favorite group of people to be with. I am looking forward to this opportunity. Please pray and be in agreement with me that new doors will be opened to me to present this important message. I will keep you posted on how it goes when I return in a few days.

Our Heavenly Father's Blessings to you.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

FUN! We will be praying that God will provide the people that need to hear your program to be there at this meeting.

I'm so glad you are in the blog world now!!!

~T