03 July 2008

Short Trip to Switzerland

Happy 4th of July Weekend
Usually tomorrow I would be doing my normal 4th of July ritual of flying my small American and State of Arizona flag from my balcony but I’ll be on a train traveling south to Switzerland instead. So someone fly a flag for me.

Quick Trip South
Just a quick update to let you know that I will be taking a short trip to Zurich, Switzerland tomorrow. There are some additional ministry opportunities coming up in the near future and I want to explore them on the trip. During my time there, I will be meeting and staying with Pastor Desmond Frey at Power House Church in Zurich.

You might remember my previous trips (and blog postings) to Power House Church this past October and December. This is where I was able to help Pastor Desmond and his church during Switzerland’s first Men’s Commissioning.

I’m looking forward to being able to spend the week with him, his family and Power House Church again. The church recently moved into a permanent facility near the Zurich airport. Since then lots of great things have been developing in the church. I’ll update you on the trip when I return next week.

In the mean time, enjoy the holiday weekend and the freedom we have as Americans. Don't take it for granted.

Be safe and blessings,
Lawrence

No comments: